Supply Operations Manager
Curb is reimagining urban mobility bringing upfront pricing to the largest nationwide network of
taxis and licensed for-hire vehicles.We are providing unparalleled transparency to riders and
drivers alike. Curb is connected to over 100,000 drivers in dozens of cities across the US and
UK, powering millions of taxi rides worldwide and facilitating billions of dollars in payment
transactions annually through its open mobility platform.
Curb has built an innovative suite of products that provide a unified supply of taxis and licensed
for-hire vehicles – the first of its kind to bring solutions for passengers, drivers, and fleet
management. Our B2B services power millions of rides for transit agencies, healthcare
providers, and businesses, while also providing effortless payments and advertising that
reaches captive audiences of millions on Taxi TV.
Every day we take on the exciting challenges that come with building the mobility network of the
future. Our teams of passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and change-makers are in our
offices in Long Island City, NY (HQ), Northern Virginia, and London.
The Supply Operations Manager will spearhead the growth of our driver supply in Boston and be
able to identify key insights by studying and understanding the nuances of our drivers and
competitors. You must be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and a creative out-of-the-box
thinker. You must be detail-oriented and organized but also excited to roll up your sleeves. You
must be a data-driven decision-maker, someone who can drive decisions based on analytics.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high pace environment, working
cross-functionally with multiple external partners and stakeholders to execute on projects
simultaneously. As a strategic leader, you will be responsible for developing market-specific
functional business strategies dealing with regulation, operational procedures, growth, scale
processes, identifying operational weaknesses and opportunities, and working with our product
team to help develop, pilot, and launch new features.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Lead the growth of our driver supply within Boston.
● Take a data-driven approach to identify, present, and implement business/operational
issues and strategies.
● Source feedback from drivers to help guide and make recommendations to senior
● Collaborate with our marketing team to launch user acquisition, engagement, and
● Further develop our relationships with taxi and/or FHV bases/fleets within Boston/
● Working cross-functionally to implement and refine processes to ensure our mobility
services are operating efficiently to achieve target KPIs, with a keen sense of profitability.
● Problem solve. We operate a technology platform that delivers service to passengers in
dynamic urban environments. We encounter new challenges each day, and you must be
ready to solve them as fast as they happen.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, mobility,
paratransit, non-emergency medical transportation, two-sided marketplaces, business
operations, or experience in a startup environment.
● Experience in relationship management with both external and internal stakeholders.
Sales or participation in the sales process is a plus.
● A healthy balance of analytics, project management, and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to wear many different hats and solve complex problems, exercising good
judgment swiftly in an environment of rapid change and evolving priorities
● Ability to learn new skills and grow with the role. As Curb continues to expand, this role
will be charged with leading additional projects and market expansions.
● Exceptional Excel/data management skills, comfort learning, and using new software
● Clear communications style (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to
build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun
workplace – experience with third-party and independent contractor workforces a plus.
● Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
● Mental health benefits
● 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
● 401(k) matching
● Pre-tax commuter benefits, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care
● 16 weeks paid maternity leave, 6 weeks paid paternity leave – biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
Curb believes that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Curb is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.