Senior Product Manager – Growth and Marketplace Performance
At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Every day we take on the exciting challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our teams are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and change-makers and we operate in Long Island City, NY (HQ), Northern Virginia, Chicago, Las Vegas, and London.
Our Supply Product team is looking for a solid data-oriented product lead. This is one of the highest impact roles at Curb and it is at the core of our mission of connecting customers to great drivers and helping drivers grow their earnings. You will be responsible for defining our pricing principles, developing our overall pricing strategy, launching rider and driver growth products, and managing our pricing levers to drive complex dynamics between supply and demand and grow our marketplace.
Additionally, you will work closely with our teams to optimize our algorithms to achieve margin outcomes. You will drive operations to optimize driver supply based on demand trends, address immediate needs and create long-term impact. You’ll envision and execute a driver engagement strategy to create a predictable and motivating revenue source for our drivers.
We have unique and exciting challenges we’re trying to solve. How might we improve our real-time pricing given our diverse geographies and driver segments to adapt to dynamic market conditions? How should these pricing levers impact the rest of our marketplace across consumers and B2B? How do we simply communicate our value proposition to drivers so that they understand their earnings opportunity? This is also an incredible leadership opportunity where you’ll build products with Engineering, Data Science, and Design and collaborate deeply with our Operations teams to impact the business P&L.
What you will do
- Lead strategy and product roadmap for pricing across our entire business.
- Partner with engineers, data scientists, analysts, vendors, and businesses to ideate, prioritize and deliver outstanding customer solutions.
- Ensure that our products are delivering and exceeding the established margin guidelines.
- Work with operations to configure pricing and incentive levers that drive supply performance.
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success.
- Conduct user research and lightweight tests to the scope and prioritize product initiatives.
- Coordinate within your team and among teams at Curb to ensure understanding of and alignment around projects.
- Drive an understanding and adherence to the principles of data quality management, including metadata, lineage, and business definitions
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards, and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Develop an understanding of our users and their interaction with our products through in-depth user interaction and engagement analyses.
- Product Experience: 4+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products that have operated at scale.
- Leadership Experience: Demonstrable experience at setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, working with multiple stakeholders, while being accountable for outcomes.
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis. At least 2 years of Excel SQL / python experience.
- Technical chops: you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture, and are comfortable navigating tradeoffs and time to market discussions.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business KPIs.
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.