Regional Business and Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Curb is a fast-growing team headquartered in Long Island City NY, with offices in Northern Virginia, and London. We are passionate entrepreneurs and creative thinkers, with a strong bias for action and deep roots in transportation and technology.
- Manage the business’s relationship between all stakeholders within the assigned regions . Having a good understanding of the transportation vertical specifically in the Taxi/FHV/Black Cars marketplace. Will oversee all regional commercial and strategic planning and execution for Curb technology solutions business, with a focus on managing an evolving sales/channel environment, deepening relationships with key customers and industry players, managed the relationship with the applicable regulation bodies within the cities and the regions, and ensuring a healthy funnel of future in organic and new growth opportunities.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and other key financial performance objectives; Accelerate and energize commercial strategy, including product, positioning, pricing, and event/communications management that support long-term growth plans. Develop a detailed understanding of market size/growth and market share for product segments;
- Managing compliance and relationship with local city transportation regulation bodies
- Interact with local business lobbyists when necessary
- Supports the coordination of responses to proposed regulatory change taking into consideration impact to business processes and goals, while meeting regulator’s expectations.
- Analyzes and translates proposed and/or newly enacted regulatory guidance, including legislative history, comparisons to existing or proposed guidance and provide detailed explanations for how the guidance may impact internal departments’ operational processes.
- Cultivate, manage and maintain superb business relationship with taxi and other FHV fleets operators within the regions
- Following on BB government , municipalities varies agencies new and ongoing contracts . Including new potential RFP/RFI/ RFQ new contract solicitations .
- Work with Legal to oversee regional required licensing.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar working capacity , B2B business relations, development and regulatory compliance.
- Specific experience within the Taxi/FHV/Black Cars industry or similar, is big plus
- Bachelor degree in business, MBA or equivalent degree is a plus
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability using verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex issues to all levels of management
- Projects management skills and attention to details
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging personality. Transformative, goal driven business experience;
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict with both internal and external customers/stakeholders
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave, 6 weeks paid paternity leave – biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Free lunch every day in the office!
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer