Curb is driving the future of taxis and reimagining urban mobility with a driver-first approach to ride-hailing. Bringing upfront pricing to the largest nationwide network of taxis and licensed for-hire vehicles, Curb is providing unparalleled transparency to riders and drivers alike. Curb is connected to over 100,000 drivers in dozens of cities across the US and UK, powering millions of taxi rides worldwide and facilitating billions of dollars in payment transactions annually through its open mobility platform.
Curb has built an innovative suite of products that provide a unified supply of taxis and licensed for-hire vehicles – the first of its kind to bring solutions for passengers, drivers, and fleet management. Their B2B services power millions of rides for transit agencies, healthcare providers, and businesses, while also providing effortless payments and advertising that reaches captive audiences of millions on Taxi TV.
Every day we take on the exciting challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our teams of passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and change-makers are in our offices in Long Island City, NY (HQ), Northern Virginia, Las Vegas, and London.
We’re looking for a people-focused team member and experienced salesperson to lead our national fleet and driver training initiatives. As an Operations Associate, you will report to the Field Operations Manager and Senior Director of Operations. You’ll play a critical role in improving and scaling our driver training programs that serve our quickly-growing client base. You will work on location, maintaining positive and productive relationships with our driver and fleet clients.
You must be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and creative out-of-the-box thinker. You must be detail-oriented and organized but also excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You must be a data-driven decision-maker, someone who can drive strategic decisions based on analytics. Most importantly, you are a people person who can effectively communicate and work with clients and internal team members.
Join us! We’re working and playing at an incredible moment of joy and optimism. COVID-19 cases have decreased, restrictions are lifted, and people are going out again, albeit carefully. And Curb has a major role to play in helping those people get back out there safely.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Continuously update knowledge material, ‘sales pitch’, and related market news/info; and present it to leadership and stakeholders
- Schedule & perform training sessions with drivers at their fleet locations.
- Troubleshoot and share pain points from the field with the internal team and create solutions to improve processes.
- Liaise with clients and internal leadership on a daily basis.
- Client account management, maintaining a happy and productive relationship with new and existing clients.
- Work with our Senior Director of Operations and Field Operations Manager to identify new opportunities and own execution.
- Lead on-site driver onboarding campaigns, create incentive programs, and educate new and prospective drivers/fleets.
- Minimum of 3-5 years with experience in Operations, Consulting, Strategy, or related field
- You have a 4-year college degree
- Must thrive in fast-paced environments
- You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
- Communication is key, must have effective communication skills.
- You are generally upbeat and have the energy to educate clients on our products and services.
- You are can make suggestions for improvement based on data analytics.
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude.
- Able to work in collaborative environments and can easily pivot if there are unforeseen changes.
- Must be available for work travel nationally.
- Must be available to come into the office full time
- Must be available for travel locally to our various locations that include but are not limited to (LIC, LGA, JFK, and more)
- Free lunch every day in the office!
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave, 6 weeks paid paternity leave – biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.