Market Operations Manager, New Orleans
The Market Operations Manager will lead the expansion of our operations in New Orleans and
be able to identify key insights by studying and understanding the nuances of our drivers and
riders. You must be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and a creative out-of-the-box thinker.
You must be detail-oriented and organized but also excited to roll up your sleeves. You must be
a data-driven decision-maker, someone who can drive decisions based on analytics. Most
importantly, you will work closely with leadership to share our vision and tell our story to the
industry. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are looking for someone hungry to make an
impact and be a crucial part of the think tank.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high pace environment, working
cross-functionally with multiple external partners and stakeholders to execute on projects
simultaneously. As a strategic leader, you will be responsible for developing market-specific
functional business strategies dealing with regulation, operational procedures, growth, scale
processes, identifying operational weaknesses and opportunities, and working with our product
team to help develop, pilot, and launch new features.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Lead the expansion of our services within New Orleans. Key activities include growing,
managing, and optimizing both sides of the marketplace.
● Communicate with transit agencies and regulators on behalf of Curb.
● Taking a data-driven approach to identify, present, and implement business/operational
issues and strategies.
● Present and build financial models, roadmaps, findings, and insights to upper
management to drive business decisions.
● Working cross-functionally to implement and refine processes to ensure our mobility
services are operating efficiently to achieve target KPIs, with a keen sense of profitability.
● Problem solve. We operate a technology platform that delivers service to passengers in
dynamic urban environments. We encounter new challenges each day, and you must be
ready to solve them as fast as they happen.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in investment banking, consulting, mobility,
two-sided marketplaces, business operations, or experience in a startup environment.
● Experience in relationship management with both external and internal stakeholders.
Sales or participation in the sales process is a plus.
● A healthy balance of analytics, project management, and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to wear many different hats and solve complex problems, exercising good
judgment swiftly in an environment of rapid change and evolving priorities
● Ability to learn new skills and grow with the role. As Curb continues to expand, this role
will be charged with leading additional projects and market expansions.
● Exceptional Excel/data management skills, comfort learning, and using new software
● Clear communications style (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills. Ability to
build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun
workplace – experience with third-party and independent contractor workforces a plus.
● Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
● Mental health benefits
● 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer