Director of Digital Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing (DDM) will lead all aspects of Digital Marketing here at Curb, responsible for making high-level decisions for Curb’s consumer, driver, and business-facing efforts. In addition, DDM will work across the company to be the champion of our brand voice and style.
The mission of our Director of Digital Marketing is to oversee the go-to-market and launch strategy, define and articulate the value proposition, and track adoption for our upcoming rider products. DDM will define our messaging to the marketplace based on studying and understanding the nuances of our drivers and riders. Their approach will also encourage first-time adoption and follow-up engagement in those early lifecycle stages. This will be a hands-on role focused on both executing and building out the team in parallel. DDM will enable communications, incentives, and paid marketing activities, to deliver reliably great experiences and excellent value for Curb users, drivers, and businesses. This role is heavily cross-functional as we sit at the intersection between Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, and Data Science.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility position, you’ll have a deep understanding of our customers, business priorities, and opportunities for growth, from a global lens. You’ll be used to juggling a number of important projects at once, and prioritizing work within a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
You must be a highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and a creative out-of-the-box thinker. You must be detail-oriented and organized but also excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. You must be a data-driven decision-maker, someone who can drive marketing decisions based on analytics. Most importantly, you will work closely with business and product leadership to share our vision and tell our story to the industry. This is an exciting opportunity, and we are looking for someone hungry to make an impact and be a crucial part of the think tank.
Join us! We’re working and playing at an incredible moment of joy and optimism. Vaccine access is widely available. People are going out again, albeit carefully. And Curb has a major role to play in helping people get back out there safely.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that creates awareness, adoption, engagement, and retention to increase market share and fuel growth.
- Partner with various teams to ensure the operationalization of the user journey across our rider, driver, and B2B products.
- Lead Curb’s paid marketing team to identify the highest impact initiatives to drive growth in downloads and implement a testing framework across paid and organic channels to deliver this.
- Uncover new areas of opportunity and leverage findings to scale our Communication channels and platform
- Responsible for web projects from beginning to completion – intake site requests, making sure changes, assets, directions, and best practices are implemented. Communicate across stakeholders to set timelines and expectations and keep them informed.
- Be the center of knowledge for Curb’s CMS and web analytics tool, advising partners on technical feasibility and best practices for web strategy and development. Use data from our web analytics and experimentation tools to inform decisions.
- Build, mentor, and inspire your marketing team, lead others in developing go-to-market strategies across our products, and amplify their impact.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution
- Proactive, resourceful, intellectually curious, unflappable. We are looking for an entrepreneurial spirit with an excitement for learning, improving, and able to thrive in a cross-functional role with constant changes
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Minimum of 8 years of consumer marketing experience, with a track record of delivering successful growth and engagement. You must have a success story back by numbers and relevant references.
- You understand consumer products and have experience in running digital marketing for both mature and early-stage products.
- You have a knack for articulating the essence of products and why they matter. You can develop an effective content strategy and drive execution.
- You back your decisions with data and can tell an insightful story with little help.
- You know your market, customers, and competition, and you’re strong at bringing this information into your marketing strategies.
- Experience in consumer marketplace products
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave, 6 weeks paid paternity leave – biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Free lunch every day in the office!
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer