Ad Sales Account Executive, Taxi TV
At Curb, we are reimagining urban mobility. We take on the complex challenges that come with building the mobility network of the future. Our platform efficiently and reliably moves people by engaging passengers, drivers, businesses, transportation operators, and regulators. Curb is a fast-growing team headquartered in Long Island City NY, with offices in Northern Virginia, and London. We are passionate entrepreneurs and creative thinkers, with a strong bias for action and deep roots in transportation and technology.
With the largest network of in-taxi digital media screens in the U.S., Curb has long been a leader in the Digital Out of Home advertising space. We connect advertisers and marketers with millions of passengers each year while on the go, delivering full sight, sound and motion to a truly captive audience.
We are seeking an account executive to manage agency accounts and generate direct sales, as well as create partnerships to enhance the value of the Taxi TV platform in the broader media planning and buying communities. Candidates should be strategic and detail-oriented, with an ability to think strategically about the digital out of home market with key clients including advertising agencies, direct advertisers and new businesses. The individual will be comfortable working with an existing book of business and will be responsible for the renewal of current clients. Additionally, the individual will have a heavy focus on the generation of new business prospects. A proven revenue generator, this individual will be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Achieve assigned revenue goals, acting as consultative partner to clients and their agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships across multiple clients/brands at all organizational levels, ensuring Curb Media is positioned as preferred advertising solution.
- Manage revenue forecasting, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of revenue pipeline.
- Analyze campaign results and relevant consumer data to ensure efficient/effective campaign design, delivering repeatable and scalable solutions
What You’ll Need to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business/marketing, with 2-4 years of proven revenue generation in direct to client/digital agency/OOH environment.
- Strong knowledge of the sales cycle as it relates to the advertising industry, with ability to interface at all levels of client organization.
- Ability to succinctly draw analytical insights and conclusions from large sets of data, and to effectively communicate those findings both verbally and in writing.
- Individual must be a strong leader, a strategic thinker and an accomplished communicator.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SalesForce.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-directed.
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid holidays + 10 sick days
- 401(k) matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care
- 16 weeks paid maternity leave, 6 weeks paid paternity leave – biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Free lunch every day in the office!
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer