Director of Marketing
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Director of Marketing to lead the overall marketing strategy and execution for the Curb brand to drive awareness and adoption by consumers, businesses and government. In addition to the Curb mobile app and platform, the Curb Director of Marketing will define and drive the branding and commercial strategy for our entire set of products and services across our four main business units – Mobile, Systems, Media, and Curb UK. You will lead the Marketing team and partner with Product, Sales, and Customer Support to ensure consistent and high-level execution of campaigns from start to finish, while also remaining accountable for hitting agreed-upon revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and innovator, who has a deep understanding of multi-channel marketing to consumers and businesses alike – including digital and social platforms. The Director of Marketing will be data-driven and know how to show ROI across several KPIs for each initiative. He or she will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to respond to changing trends and conditions quickly and efficiently.
- Drive the global brand and ensure consistency in messaging across all business units through PR messaging and marketing communications.
- Align with the overall business strategy to ensure that every campaign is in line with business goals, reflecting value proposition, target audiences, competitive landscapes, and other factors by collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to determine effective strategy and communications sequencing
- Develop and execute multi-channel launch and acquisition plans for all products and services, including consumer-facing and B2B initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Product teams to stay informed of all product updates or changes and maintain open lines of communication.
- Help drive adoption of global CRM and champion marketing automation and a “digital first” strategy for lead generation.
- Manage global marketing budget, including developing metrics and dashboards to show ROI and regularly evaluate KPIs for all campaigns.
- Effectively lead Marketing team in a way that leverages individual talents to drive results.
- Evaluate and engage outside agencies as needed to drive high-level execution.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing/management in mobility services, mobile apps or other consumer technology, software as a service, or a related field, including direct ownership of marketing strategy and execution
- 3+ years of experience in people management, including demonstrated experience being part of a leadership team
- Demonstrated success in creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns across channels with a track record of success achieving KPIs.
- Experience bringing products to market
- Demonstrated leadership and teambuilding skills
- Experience managing multi-channel marketing budgets and processes
- Hands-on, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment, managing multiple projects, last minute requests, and tight turnarounds.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Ability to travel occasionally on short notice
- Experience working in, or managing relationships with external marketing/advertising agencies
- Understanding of transportation space, including ridesharing, taxi, paratransit
- Proficiency with Tableau and other data visualization software
Curb is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.